A paradise for hikers and nature-lovers
Prices per person including extended half-board
04.05. - 24.05.2013
from € 54,-
25.05. - 12.07.2013
from € 56,-
|Prices per person and day - valid for bookings of 7 days and more.|
- 350 km Salzburger Alpine Track
- Regional delicacies
- "Music-and-Mountains-Walk" in September
- Hearty snacks on 11 operated alpine huts
- Giant trees (Austria's highest trees - 48,5m)
- Fresh mountain air and untouched nature
Enjoy sunny moments on our terrace.
Try the Salzach trail with the Hohenwerfen fortress in the background.
Talking to Manfred Rettenbacher before leaving for a nordic walking tour in St. Martin / Tennengebirge.
Relay in the Salzburger mountains.
In touch with your holiday pleasures!
- **** cozy bedrooms with delicious breakfast
- Soup snack for lunch
- Dinner with choice of 3 menues - large salad buffet
- 6-course Gala-Dinner on Friday
- Theme Buffet on Saturdays
- Juice bar for kids until 08.00 p.m.
In touch wirth your host!
- Welcome night with Begrüßungsabend with homemade schnapps and zither music
- Experience life at the bio-farm
- Guided walks with your host "Hans"
- Candle-light night and dancing with live-music on Thursdays
- Campfine and torchlight-walk on Fridays
Active through and through!
- Guided mountain walks weekly
- Salzburger harvest festival
- Get in touch with local herbs and learn all about their curing effects.
Your kids help save money
|Kids up to 3 years: ||Free of charge|
|4 to 6 years:||60 % discount |
|7 to 12 years:||50 % discount|
|13 to 15 years: ||40 % discount |
- Wellness area with heated indoor- and outdoor pool
- Finnish sauna and turkish steambath
- Blue energy in the crystal cave
- to the largest biological bathing lake in Austria (7000 m²)
- 2 tennis courts
Holiday in Austria
|St. Martin in Salzburg, Austria
Phone +43 (0)6463 / 7308-0